Pottermore


I had to talk about Pottermore!
It's now open to everybody, I was so excited when it opened because first of all and the more important was that my friends were able to join in (I entered in the beta version).
My name is FlooOwl192 and I'm a  Hufflepuff. I'm happy with the site, we had a lot of problems but I think that everthing is solved now.  One of the things that let me angry it has to be people who can't respect the house they're put in.
Add me and let me know what you think =)
Kiss Kiss
O'

Comments

  1. likeeeee your blog dear,
    keep posting and go for it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so exciting! I love anything and everything related to Harry Potter, so I can't wait to join this! Hopefully I can convince my friends as well. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts